Mini Winch, SMART Winch & 500m Winch
RG produces a range of winch designs suitable for most slim-hole logging requirements. Each winch is precision engineered for reliable operation under harsh field conditions. RG winches support standard sizes of logging and video cables and are compatible with the Micrologger2 surface system and standard RG slim-hole probes at depths up to 2,000m.
The RG Mini winch is portable, compact and robust. Its basic ‘no-frills’ design is aimed at long-term reliability under arduous conditions.
The SMART winch is battery operated and can be controlled remotely from the logging PC. Features include an integral measure wheel and depth display, automatic level wind and an electric brake.
A robust ‘no-frills’ unit, the 500m winch can be operated from a vehicle battery and is ideal for heavier probes in shallow boreholes.
Mini winch Specification
- Capacity: 175m (575’) 3/16” 4-core cable
- Speed: 0 – 17.5m/min (0 – 57ft/min) on full drum (12VDC operation)
- Motor: 550W (12 – 24VDC)
- Size: 340(w) x 400(l) x 320mm(h)
- Weight: 19kg excluding cable
- Supports WindowsTM printers
SMART winch Specification
- Capacity: 180m (590’) 3/16” 4-core cable
- Speed: 0.5 – 15m/min (1.6 – 49ft/min)
- Motor: 120W at 12VDC
- Size: 265(w) x 465(l) x 380mm(h)
- Weight: 24kg excluding cable
500m winch Specification
- Capacity: 530m (1738’) 3/16” 4-core cable
- Speed: 0 – 13m/min (0 – 43ft/min)
- Motor: 180W at 12VDC
- Size: 582(w) x 482(l) x 414mm(h)
- Weight: 52kg excluding cable